Listed below are 10 of the best Ecommerce news and advice Twitter accounts that I follow on @inboundcommerce. These accounts offer a steady stream of the best content on online shopping. Follow them all to stay updated with the latest trends, news and advice from the world of eCommerce.
1. @getelastic - #1 subscribed eCommerce blog. Get Elastic Ecommerce Blog brought to you by Elastic Path Software
2. @Econsultancy - Econsultancy publishes independent research, analysis and advice on digital marketing, social media, e-commerce, SEO, mobile and tech for businesses.
3. @practicalecomm - Practical eCommerce is a resource that provides practical articles and advice to help smaller businesses succeed online.
4. @eMarketer - The go-to authority on digital marketing, media and commerce, eMarketer offers intelligence essential to navigating today's competitive digital environment.
5. @etail - The magazine, portal and conference for Europe's etailers.
6. @ColderICE - Top rated eCommerce speaker, trainer writer & just a cool ass dude PERIOD
7. @ecommerce - steady stream of eCommerce news, articles and advice
8. @shoporg - The official Twitter site for Shop.org, a division of the National Retail Federation
9. @thesavvyseller - Inbound Marketing Certified Professional / Social Media Strategist / Podcaster / Blogger / eBay Certified Business Consultant / eBay INK Social Media Seller
10. @AuctionBytes - Ina Steiner is co-founder and editor of AuctionBytes.com and EcommerceBytes, the independent news source for online retailers.
Who are your favorite eCommerce Twitter accounts to follow for news and advice?